Parish Finance Council (PFC): A consultative body called to assist the pastor in the administration of the temporal goods of the parish.
Chairman: Phil Saunders 573-588-7705
Secretary: Judy Dimmitt 573-588-7826
Members: Joe Berti
* Offer technical skills in fiscal matters to the pastor.
* Assist and advice the pastor with respect to the supervision of all material goods elonging to the parish.
* Assist pastor in preparing budget of income and expenditure, reviewed and approved by the pastor.
* Review the parish income and expense reports.
* Assist the pastor in preparing the annual report.
* Assist pastor : Timely payment of debt.
: Timely payments of vendor invoice.
: Timely interest payments.
: Investment of surplus funds.
: Assure adequate revenue through various means such as tithing, program, fundraiser, planned giving etc.